THIS CONTRACT IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS, CONDITIONS,
AND POLICIES STATED HERE AND IN THE CURRENT LOGREA STUDENT HANDBOOK
- Once the classes begin for the season, no refunds and no cash credits will be given for any reason.
- Prior to the start of classes, if a registered student finds that they must withdraw with good reason, a refund of tuition minus the non-refundable Administration fee of $30 will be given.
- If any of the classes for which the student was registered was FULL, then there would be an additional fee of $40 per full class. This fee is charged because the Academy will have turned away enrollments..
- Payments are due the first of the billing month, payable by cash, check, money order, or credit card. Use of the payment plan option requires a valid credit card number on file and the completion of a Standby Authorization form. If a scheduled payment is not received within the two week grace period following the payment due date (i.e. by the 15th of the month), the current amount due will be charged to the card on file.
- For accounts in arrears, after 60 days the student will be asked to withdraw from classes until payment arrangements are made with the office.
- No schedule changes can be made without first consulting the directors. Schedule changes made after the term has begun incur a $15-$40 fee depending on the number of classes involved, except where the change is required due to a revised placement level by the directors.
- Dropping a class or withdrawing from the Academy requires written notification to the Academy and tuition billing will continue until such notification is received.
- A $25 fee will be charged for returned checks.
- Trial months are nonrefundable. NEW students, up to age 8, can enroll for a trial month (4 consecutive classes) of ballet, jazz, tap. Current students can use a one time trial registration to try jazz, modern or tap.
- The Academy cannot be held responsible for changes in instructors & schedules. Classes must have consistent attendance of 10 students to be retained in the schedule.
- Discount Policy
- Early registration for the upcoming fall term, completed by the May deadline (final day of classes), offers a 5% discount on tuition.
- For any additional enrollments from other members of your household during the same session, there is a 5% family discount, which will be applied to the members who have the lowest total tuition amount (ie. the fewest number of classes). This discount may be combined with early registration discounts.
- For returning students, a $50 discount is given for each new student referral to the Academy if the new student is paid in full by February 15th. This discount is deducted from the last payment due, or a credit is issued that may be used toward future tuition or performance fees
- Performance Fees & Ticket Prices
- For those who elect to dance in our spring concerts, participation and costume rental fees, and ticket prices for all performances are announced by February 1, and the necessary forms and instructions are emailed. Students are not allowed to perform until any outstanding balance for tuition is paid in full.
- The Logrea Dance Academy is not responsible for children left before or after class.
- The Logrea Dance Academy is not responsible for personal property.
- In attending the Logrea Dance Academy, taking dance or exercise classes and otherwise using the facilities and equipment therein, I do so at my own risk. Logrea Dance Academy shall not be liable for any damages arising from personal injuries incurred by me in, on or about the premises of the Logrea Dance Academy dance studio/ program. I assume full responsibility for any injuries or damages which may occur to me in, on or about Logrea Dance Academy studio/program, and I do hereby fully and forever release and discharge Logrea Dance Academy, its shareholders, directors, officers, dance instructors, employees and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action or causes of action, present or future, whether the same be known, anticipated or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out of my use of said Logrea Dance Academy dance studio/program, dance classes facilities and equipment thereof.
- The Logrea Dance Academy photographs and videotapes its students in class and performance, and occasionally uses these photographs and videotapes in its advertising and promotion. By signing this contract and enrolling your child at the Academy, you agree that your child’s picture/video may be taken and that you consent to the use of these pictures and videos by the Academy for promotional purposes.